TWOH Stock – What Investors Should Know
Two Hands’ online delivery marketplace, GoCart.city, allows customers to shop online and have their groceries delivered. Grocery Originals is the Company’s physical grocery shop, which is located in Mississauga, Ontario, near the Company’s warehouse. Cuore Food Services is the wholesale food distribution division of the company. I8 Interactive Corporation is the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary which manages the company’s activities. The three divisions share industry-standard warehouse storage space and inventory with the inventory constantly updated, Product offerings consist mostly of vegetables, meats, pantry items, bread & pastry goods, gluten-free goods, and organic items. The company maintains long-term relationships and connections with a variety of suppliers in Canada and worldwide.
More About Two Hands Group (TWOH Stock)
- GoCart.city – is an online grocery delivery marketplace that services the Greater Toronto Area. They curate and deliver fresh produce and specialty foods in Southern Ontario.
- Grocery Originals – is a brick-and-mortar shopping experience including a deli, refrigerated storage, and a stone pizza oven that recently opened in Mississauga, Ontario. Grocery Originals’ corporate executive chef curates a wide range of fresh and specialized meals for the venue.
- Cuore Food Services – is a food import and distribution brand. It serves a diverse customer base that includes food service, retail chains, hotels, and restaurants. Cuore’s offers Italian-themed oils, pasta, sauces, dry-packed items, memorable wines, coffees, and sweets.
TWOH Stock Trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange (August 5, 2022)
The Company announced that it received approval from the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE“) to list its common shares. Trading of the Common Shares commenced on Friday, August 5, 2022, under the symbol “TWOH”.
“The company has been working hard at growing the business in conjunction with becoming a listed security on the CSE. As we continue to answer the comments from the regulators, the business has now surpassed $1 million dollars Canadian in sale for 2021. Our growing student grocery programs for two major universities in the Toronto area have provided a strong increase in fourth quarter sales. We will continue expanding this unique program in 2022 as well as grow our business to business market share. The proposed CSE listing and the filing of the Amended and Restated Preliminary prospectus with the securities commissions is another milestone as we continue to work diligently through the comment process. …The company continues to focus on building shareholder value by growing the business and reducing our overall debt.” (Source: Nadav Elituv, CEO)
Is TWOH Stock a Good Buy?
The Two Hands Corporation (TWOH Stock) continues to show several negative signals
- Declining Earnings – Earnings have declined by 42.1% per year over the past 5 years
- Share volatility – Highly volatile share price over the past 3 months
- Share dilution – Shareholders have been substantially diluted in the past year
- Revenues – The company generates less than USD$1m in revenue ($956K)
23% Debt Reduction (November 2021)
“Management continues to work with its debt holders to reduce and eliminate the company’s liabilities. As we continue to grow, we need to plan for our future, over the past few days we have eliminated just over $320,300 of debt. We will continue to work on reducing our overall obligations over the next few quarters in order to become more attractive to institutional investors in 2022.” (Source: Nadav Elituv, Chief Executive Officer)
Two Hands Inc. (TWOH Stock) – Investor Relations
Two Hands Stock trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange using the TWOH Stock ticker symbol. The company’s online portal provides essential information to investors and shareholders.
- Two Hands Group Corporate Headquarters – 33 DAVIES AVENUE, TORONTO, Ontario, M4M 2A9, Canada, Phone +1 416 357-0399
- Two Hands Group Corporate WebSite – twohandsgroup.com
- Investor Relations – twohandsgroup.com/twoh
- TWOH Stock News & Events – otcmarkets.com/stock/news
- TWOH Stock Financial & Quarterly Results – twohandsgroup.com
Two Hands Corp (TWOH Stock) Sec Filings
Two Hands Corp is primarily in the business of services-computer integrated design applications. This page includes all SEC registration details and a list of all documents (S-1, Prospectus, Current Reports, 8-K, 10K, Annual Reports) filed by Two Hands Corp (TWOH Stock).
Two Hands Corp is incorporated in the state of Delaware. Two Hands Corp is primarily in the business of services-business services. For financial reporting, their fiscal year ends on December 31st. This page includes a list of all documents S-1, Prospectus, Current Reports, 8-K, 10K, and Annual Reports filed by Two Hands Corp. Two Hands Corp’s application development activity is engaged in building brand awareness campaigns for clients and their products. It offers assistance in building brand awareness for the products it sells through its internet website, out-of-home, mobile, online, and other media outlets.
Up Next: RTPY Stock Merges with Aurora Innovation Inc. to Become AUR Stock
RTPY Stock is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company that merged with Aurora, a self-driving technology firm to become AUR Stock in November 2021. Reinvent Technology Partners Y (RTPY Stock) is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company. A SPAC is a blank check company, that intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, or asset acquisition. This can be through a stock purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses or entities. Reinvent Technology Partners was founded in 2020 and is based in New York, New York.
In November 2021, self-driving technology company Aurora announced it has completed its business combination with Reinvent Technology Partners Y. The business merger was approved by Reinvent Technology Partners stockholders in a special meeting held on November 2, 2021. The decision was formally closed on November 3, 2021. Aurora’s Class A common stock & warrants trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “AUR” and “AUROW,” respectively.