CYBL Stock: Overview
Cyberlux Corp. (CYBL Stock) creates, manufactures, and sells long-term portable lighting devices for commercial and industrial users. Cyberlux operates in the Industrials sector and Electrical Equipment industry. The company provides sophisticated, yet lightweight, portable battery-powered LED lighting solutions. These products meet the demanding needs of special operators, forward-base operations, security, and equipment maintenance projects. Cyberlux’s designs utilize white, infrared (IR), and other light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as illumination elements. The company provides services to a variety of businesses, including commercial, government, and military entities. It serves the Department of Defense (DoD), Commercial channels, and Design Services. The company was established on May 17, 2000, and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
More About Cyberlux Corp. (CYBL Stock)
Cyberlux Corporation (CYBL Stock) is a digital technology platform firm with four vertical business groups. Each group has a focus on global growth markets. The Cyberlux firm is structured as follows:
- Digital Platform Solutions (DPS) – The push for a digital economy is driving widespread adoption of innovations across a wide range of businesses. Customers today have increasingly high expectations when interacting with businesses. Cyberlux collaborates to discover customers, employees, and partners’ needs, as well as their future expectations. Then, the firm seeks to provide a structured, measurable approach to future-looking solutions.
- Unmanned Aircraft Solutions (UAS) – The firm serves government, commercial, and retail customers, including cinematographers, warfighters, law enforcement, and world-class racing teams. They claim to provide industry-leading unmanned aircraft and UAS software platforms.
- Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS) – Cyberlux has offices in the United States, Europe, and South America. This allows the company to provide a wide range of software, cabling, and renewable energy solutions with global reach. Telecom, banking, hospitality, and health care are just a few examples of industry expertise. Platforms are ready to use and can be tailored to specific customer requirements. For example, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Document Management (DM), Resource Planning (RP), and Billing.
- Advanced Lighting Solutions (ALS) – The company provides lighting technology designed specifically for military, police, security, and equipment maintenance purposes. Lightweight, portable, battery-powered LED (white and infrared) lighting systems are integrated into custom solutions. These are employed by special operators, forward-base operations, security, and equipment maintenance.
CYBL Stock – Negative Risk Factors
- The company trades over-the-counter which negatively influences liquidity
- Cyberlux Corp. does not have a meaningful market cap ($64M)
- The company achieved a record $6,247,453 in Revenue and a record $1,243,246 in Net Income for the First Quarter of 2022.
- Cyberlux’s acquisition and organic growth strategy continue to successfully expand.
- The company is on track to achieve a significant positive net income from operations for the fiscal year 2022.
CYBL Stock – SEC Filings
Cyberlux Corp is incorporated in the state of Nevada. Cyberlux Corp is primarily in the business of semiconductors & related devices. For financial reporting, their fiscal year ends on December 31st. This page includes all SEC registration details as well as a list of all documents (S-1, Prospectus, Current Reports, 8-K, 10K, Annual Reports) filed by Cyberlux Corp.
CYBL Stock in the News
Cyberlux Corporation (OTC PINK: CYBL Stock Ticker) Announces Share Repurchasing Program (June 2022)
June 13, 2022 – Cyberlux Corporation is an advanced digital technology platform company. The firm innovates digital transformation across industries with forward-looking Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions. Their platforms assist advanced unmanned aircraft solutions (UAS), cutting-edge lighting solutions, and renewable energy and infrastructure technology solutions. The board of directors of the corporation approved a share repurchase program. The Company may repurchase up to $19.5 million in value of its outstanding common stock. The par value of $0.001 per share is established under this agreement. As a result, the Company will conduct open market and privately negotiated common stock purchases from time to time. Circumstances depend on market conditions, share prices, and other internal variables.
The size and timing of any share repurchase transactions will be chosen by the Company. The decision is based on its review of market conditions and other factors. Also, the program may receive additional funds over time and may be stopped or postponed at the Company’s discretion. The Company will execute all repurchase transactions in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Commission laws and regulations. Also, any other special legal restrictions to which the Company may be subject. In part, the Company’s repurchase transactions may be carried out under a Rule 10b5-1 plan. This regulation permits stock repurchase operations when the Company would otherwise be prohibited from carrying them out. The Company plans to support the Share Repurchase Program with existing cash flow from operations as well as potential business and contracts in its pipeline.
Cyberlux Corporation Announces $6.25M In Revenue And $1.24M In Net Income For Quarter Ended March 31, 2022 (June 2022)
Cyberlux Corporation (CYBL Stock) announced that it has filed its amended Quarterly Report for the period ending March 31, 2022. The filing includes minor corrections and additions required to comply with the OTC Markets request. The announcement confirms the Company achieved a record $6,247,453 in Revenue and a record $1,243,246 in Net Income for the First Quarter of 2022. With its strong organic development and platform acquisition strategy, the Company increased its Balance Sheet Assets to $10,524,329 for the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2022. Cyberlux increased its revenue by $6,247,453, compared to $0 in the first quarter of 2021. Additionally, the company increased its net income by 543 percent, $1,243,246 versus $193,440.
Furthermore, Cyberlux revenue increased 13.8 percent quarter over quarter from the fourth quarter of 2021 to the first quarter of 2022. This is despite the fact that the first quarter is traditionally the lowest-performing quarter of the year. As May 2022 numbers are confirmed, Cyberlux Management anticipates quarterly revenue growth to continue. This would result in a record second quarter in 2022. The Company’s acquisition and organic growth strategy will continue to expand throughout its four business groups in the next years: Digital Platform Solutions, Unmanned Aircraft Solutions, Infrastructure Technology Solutions, and Advanced Lighting Solutions. The company’s sales forecast is $44.8 million in 2022. As a result, the Company is predicted to achieve a significant positive net income from operations for the year.
Cyberlux Corporation (CYBL Stock) acquires Catalyst Machineworks, LLC. (March 2022)
On March 30, 2022, Cyberlux Corporation acquired Catalyst Machineworks, LLC. The transaction includes both investment cash and a three-year earn-out of common stock. The predicted values range between $0.05 and $0.25, with the cash component paying out during an 18-month investment cycle. Over the next four years, the total compensation comprises equity incentives for ongoing revenue growth levels, technology and intellectual property development milestones, global client acquisition objectives, and FlightEye product installation milestones. Cyberlux Corporation completed the acquisition of Catalyst Machineworks, LLC on March 20, 2022.
Cyberlux Corporation acquires Digital Automation Solution Ltd. (February 2022)
On February 3, 2022, Cyberlux Corporation acquired Digital Automation Solution Ltd. Cyberlux Corporation now owns 100% of Digital Automated Solutions as a result of this purchase. The transaction includes both investment cash and a three-year earn-out of common stock. The predicted values range from $0.09 to $0.29. The cash portion will be distributed over a two-year investing cycle. However, specific equity incentives are in place for sustained revenue growth levels, technology, and intellectual property development milestones. Also, global client acquisition objectives and global solution implementation milestones are included in the payout.
Cyberlux is transitioning the existing Infrastructure Software Solutions (ISS) business unit into the new Digital Platform Solutions (DPS) business unit with this purchase. The DAS team joins Cyberlux with a total of 28 employees spread across three development centers. This includes 24 software developers and customer support engineers. Mr. Igor Stanisavljev, a significant Product and Software Platform industry leader, has also joined Cyberlux. Mr. Stanisavljev will join the Digital Platform Solutions business unit as General Manager and Chief Product Officer. Cyberlux Corporation completed the acquisition of Digital Automation Solution Ltd on February 3rd, 2022.
Nascent Biotech (NBIO Stock) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical firm developing monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of various cancers. The company focuses on biological therapeutic candidates that are now undergoing or have recently finished their first clinical testing. Particular emphasis is devoted to producing and administering human antibodies and cytokine responses for cancer treatment.
The company’s objective is to further develop drug candidates for commercial usage for cancer treatment. Pritumumab, CLNH5, and MultiPharm are among its products. The company was established on July 15, 2014, and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.